Update Windows Automatically Using HP Printer Support Assistant
How to update Windows automatically using HP Support Assistant?
Released on: 14 Jun 2017
HP desktop & laptop PCs with Windows Operating System always come with Pre-installed HPSA, to which we also call as HP Support Assistant. HPSA is an important tool available from HP, by using which we can automatically find and easily install the latest available updates for our HP desktops & laptops OS.
Please Note: The latest available and updated version of HPSA (HP Support Assistant) can be easily downloaded from the HPSA Website (Language: English).
On your device, you can simply check the latest available downloads for Software and Driver by clicking on the HPSA option.
Steps to follow up next:
- First of all, Click (Double) on the HP Support Assistant PC Icon, or you may also select the HPSA option from the Start screen menu.
- Inside HPSA, now you need to click on the Latest Updates & Tune-up (Icon) or Button.
- Click Check for updates now.
- After this, HPSA will now check for the latest available updates from the HP database.
- If HPSA, finds and display any newly arrived online updates for the users, then you should be sure to mark () check box available next to each update in order to Select and Apply to begin the process of downloading and installing the HP updates.
- If it shows - "No Available Updates", click on Finish.
- If you need any more information regarding the use and configuration of HP Support Assistant, please visit HP PC/Computers: - Using HPSA (Windows OS supporting 10, 8, 7 & more).
For any kind of further queries, you may contact us via Instant Support HP helpline 1(844) 865-7001 (US/Canada) or 0(800) 368-6150 (UK)