HP printers have facilitated many necessities of business, educational, commercial and personal use. One of the most reliable printing devices, HP printer comes in an affordable price range with multiple features. Depending on the HP printer model, you can perform actions like printing, scanning, Duty Cycle etc. Whether you want to take a printout of professional documents or banners for advertisement, HP printers spread its functionalities to all these fields. Technicians are keenly improving features and providing HP Printers Customer Support services for better user experience. One of the most common issue which a user face is HP Printer Error Code 0xc05d1281 on HP printer, below you can find few troubleshooting steps to fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc05d1281.
Even though the printers are manufactured to function effectively but there are possibilities that your computer or the device with which the printer is connected has some error. Programmatic or technical glitches can affect printer’s performance. Sometimes, HP printers also encounter various issues and of the frequently occurring error is HP Printer Error Code 0xc05d1281. You can fix the error by reaching out to HP Printers Customer Support by dialing HP printers’ toll-free number or simply follow comprehensive instructions to resolve the error:
Troubleshooting steps to fix HP Printer Error Code 0xc05d1281:
- Turn off your HP Printer and eject all the ink cartridges
- Reset your HP printer
- Disconnect the printer from your computer and the power source
- Now Turn the device on and long press on the Resume button until the Attention light flashes
- Release the resume button and wait for a minute or two while he product reinstate factory default
- Plug in and switch on the printer and while the printer is switched on, remove the power chord from the back of the printer and USB cable (if any) and unplug it from the main power supply
- Re-connect all the wires and switch on the printer
- Hold of 30 seconds and let the printer load its functions
- Insert the ink cartridges after the printer warms up and is inactive
After performing all the above steps, try to take out a random print to test whether the printer is working properly or not. If not, follow the second method (for HP C7280, C6180, 3210).
- Long press the ‘*’ key on the printer
- Then press the ‘#’ key and release both after the message ‘Enter Special Key Combination’ on the printer’s screen
- After this press 1,2,3 buttons in a sequence and the release and your HP printer will display support R0631M message
- Now press the right arrow button on your printer and release it as the message of System Configuration Menu appears on the screen
- Tap OK and you will see Hardware failure status message on the display
- Tap on the message and click on OK button
- If a message of ‘Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear’ pops up, tap on Cancel option until it fixes
- Your printer’s screen will show Welcome to Photosmart Express or Ink failure message (Do not interrupt the procedure and try to print)
- Press the power button and turn off the printer then unplug the power cable safely
- Wait for 2-3 minutes until the current goes null
- Now, Re-connect the HP Printer and switch on the power supply
- The printer will possibly display “Use the power button to shutdown the printer” along with a “Press OK to continue button, press OK
- When prompted, allow One-time ink initialization process and wait for it to complete
- On the All-in-one, tap on Setup Menu and select Print Report
- Start Self test report
To make sure if the HP Printer Error Code 0xc05d1281 is fixed or not, perform basic tasks of printing and scanning, if the error still occurs, get help from HP Printer Support by dialing on HP printers’ toll-free number 844-865-7001.
Mark Davis, a creative person who has been studying and writing the blogs and the articles on the latest technologies to make awareness about these among the readers. He has been writing about the latest updates and the errors of HP printers. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines.